You know how valuable it can be to benchmark your compensation against your peers!
PrivateEquityCareer.com, the membership service of Private Equity Career News, has just introduced the first edition of its Guide to Private Equity Compensation. It’s based on a survey of 155 private equity professionals conducted this spring, along with data from other published sources.
Available to Gold-level and Talent Pro members, the guide includes the following:
- Salary and bonus data for associates, senior associates/VPs, principals/directors, partners/managing directors, managing general partners/CEOs and CFOs at U.S. buyout and growth equity firms with <$500 million in AUM, $500 million to $1 billion in AUM, $1 billion to $2.5 billion in AUM and >$2.5 billion in AUM.
- Carried interest at work in all funds and the latest fund for mid-level and senior professionals at U.S. buyout and growth equity firms;
- Participation rates for junior, mid-level and senior professionals in such benefit programs as bonus plans, carried interest plans, co-investment plans and 401K plans;
- Salary and bonus data for select positions at funds of funds, family offices and public pensions;
- And much much more!
Access to the Guide to Private Equity Compensation is just one of many benefits of joining our career membership service:
- Every week you’ll receive the unabridged edition of Private Equity Career News, packed with job openings, fund-raising news, new firm launches, people moves, hiring trends, compensation trends, and opportunities for professional development;
- You’ll enjoy access to a proprietary job board with more than 100 open positions;
- You’ll learn who’s hiring and who’s downsizing thanks to an ever-expanding hiring database. It features PE firms that together hired more than 600 mid-level and senior-level executives over the past two years;
- You’ll have access to the first-edition Mini-Guide to Private Equity HR Executives, with more than 250 executives;
- You’ll have access to the Private Equity Career News archives, including feature articles pointing to open positions at leading firms and showing how to land them.
David M. Toll