Boyne Capital, a rapidly growing Miami-based private equity firm focused on investments in lower-middle-market companies, has an opening for an associate to join its deal team.
The Firm: Founded over a decade ago, the firm has invested in more than twenty platform and thirty add-on investments. It is actively deploying its second committed fund. The deal team invests across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, e-commerce, consumer products, niche manufacturing, and business and industrial services in the United States.
The Culture: Boyne Capital prides itself on having a collaborative team committed to inclusivity, innovation, and above all, trust and respect. It believes in a more human approach to investing, both in and out of the office. The firm prizes the intrinsic value of the work and the people who work here, over the formalities and pretenses of the corporate world. It’s a team eager to foster growth and development—to recognize each other’s successes and promote from within. As a result, the firm has created an open and supportive workplace of hard-working, highly qualified professionals who care just as much about each other as they do their portfolio companies.
- Analyze investments, conduct industry research, and build financial models that provide the foundation for signed letters of intent
- Coordinate the work of third-party consultants and other diligence providers
- Assist in deal structuring and negotiations
- Work with Boyne’s operations team to improve portfolio performance, such as by leading add-on acquisition activity
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to handle multiple fast-paced projects with strict deadlines
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills
For Details: Make sure to mention Private Equity Career News when applying.
This recruitment ad is sponsored by Boyne Capital. Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.
Hiring? Why not send your own sponsored recruitment ad? It’s a great way to reach more than 3,700 top-quartile private equity professionals. Email Publisher David M. Toll if interested.