Boyne Capital is a rapidly growing Florida-based private equity firm focused on investments in lower-middle-market companies. Founded over a decade ago, we have invested in over twenty platform and thirty add-on investments. We are actively deploying our second committed fund.
We are a collaborative organization committed to inclusivity, innovation, and above all, trust and respect. It’s what has made us so successful. We believe in a more human approach to investing, both in and out of the office.
We’ve built a firm that prizes the intrinsic value of the work and the people who work here, over the formalities and pretenses of the corporate world. We’re a team eager to foster growth and development—to recognize each other’s successes and promote from within. As a result, we’ve created an open and supportive workplace of hard-working, highly qualified professionals who care just as much about each other as we do our portfolio companies.
Our deal team focuses on investments in the lower middle market. We invest across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, e-commerce and consumer products, niche manufacturing, and business and industrial services across the United States. Reporting to the CEO and managing partner, you will play a key role in championing deals from inception to closing.
- Analyze potential investment opportunities by reviewing materials, conducting industry research, performing financial analysis, and developing structure, valuation, and offer proposal
- Perform due diligence on investment opportunities by leading commercial and business diligence and managing third-party diligence providers
- Assist in the structuring and negotiations to consummate investments in new portfolio companies
- Participate in the ongoing management of portfolio companies in collaboration with Boyne’s operations team, including leading add-on acquisition activity and supporting the execution of other strategic initiatives
- Experience at the VP/Senior Associate level with a PE firm focused on the lower middle market
- Strong academic credentials, MBA desirable but not required
- Willingness and interest in relocating to Miami, FL
- Motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and organizational skills
Who to Contact
Young-Jean Ransdell | VP, Human Capital
Make sure to say you heard about the job from Private Equity Career News! Good Luck!
This recruitment ad is sponsored by Boyne Capital. Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.
Hiring? Why not send your own sponsored recruitment ad? It’s a great way to reach more than 2,900 top-quartile private equity professionals. Email Publisher David M. Toll if interested.
–David M. Toll, March 25, 2021