Boyne Capital, a rapidly growing Miami-based private equity firm focused on investments in lower-middle-market companies, has an opening for a vice president to join its portfolio operations team.
The Firm: Founded over a decade ago, Boyne Capital has invested in 30 platform and over 40 add-on investments. It is actively deploying its second committed fund. The deal team invests across a broad range of industries, including healthcare, e-commerce, consumer products, niche manufacturing, and business and industrial services in the United States.
The Culture: Boyne Capital prides itself on having a collaborative team committed to inclusivity, innovation, and above all, trust and respect. It believes in a more human approach to investing, both in and out of the office. The firm prizes the intrinsic value of the work and the people who work here, over the formalities and pretenses of the corporate world. It’s a team eager to foster growth and development—to recognize each other’s successes and promote from within. As a result, the firm has created an open and supportive workplace of hard-working, highly qualified professionals who care just as much about each other as they do their portfolio companies.
- Work with the deal team on buy-side due diligence, post-acquisition integration, and the sale process
- Develop and implement strategic plans for our portfolio companies
- Work with the portfolio management to build infrastructure to support growth
- Implement tools to capture accurate, real-time data for decision making
- Address and capture opportunities to prepare portfolio companies for the sale process
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of audit at a national public accounting firm, 1-2 years of transaction advisory, plus 2 years of relevant accounting/financial reporting experience in the private sector
- Hands-on business strategy implementation/management experience
For Details: Make sure to mention Private Equity Career News when applying.
This recruitment ad is sponsored by Boyne Capital. Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.
Hiring? Why not send your own sponsored recruitment ad? It’s a great way to reach more than 4,000+ top-quartile private equity professionals. Email Publisher David M. Toll if interested.